Healthy Hormones, Healthy Heart, Healthy Skin
Evening Primrose Oil may be beneficial for:
• Promoting health heart, blood pressure and cholesterol level
• Aiding in the relief of pre-menstrual tension
• Symptomatic relief of eczema, dermatitis and psoriasis
Evening Primrose Oil contains high levels of Omega 6 essential fatty acids, LA, and GLA. Omega 6 acids help regulate heart function, mood and insulin absorption, while linoleic and gamma-linoleic acids may be useful in regulating hormones, nerve function, reducing swelling and irritation and improving the skin’s elasticity.
Health Benefits of Evening Primrose Oil
• Evening Primrose Oil may be useful for managing pre-menstrual tension/ pre-menstrual syndrome.
• May provide relief from the pain of menstrual cramps and pre-menstrual breast pain.
• May provide symptomatic relief from skin conditions such as acne, dry skin, eczema, dermatitis and psoriasis.
• May assist in the management of osteoarthritis and rheumatism and the temporary relief of associated pain.
• Evening Primrose Oil may be beneficial for maintaining capillary health and healthy blood circulation.
• Can be useful for maintaining health heart function, blood pressure and cholesterol levels.
• May promote health skin, hair and nails.
Australian Made Natural Life™ Evening Primrose Oil is made from the highest quality raw materials, cold-pressed and made into capsule form according to the Australian Code of Good Manufacturing Practice (GMP). This means you get the highest quality of product every time.
GMO Free - BSE Free Gelatin Capsules - No artificial flavours and preservatives
This product is listed with the Australian Register of Therapeutic Goods no: AUSTL 79578
Each capsule contains cold pressed Evening Primrose Oil 1000mg equivalent to Gamma Linolenic Acid (G.L.A) 90mg.
Take 1-3 capsules daily with meals or as directed
Warnings and Disclaimers:-
If symptoms persist, see your healthcare professional