Lung and respiratory health
Natural Life Lung Clear May be useful to:
- Maintain a healthy immune and respiratory system
- Relieve minor coughs and chest affectations
- Remove mucous and phlegm from the respiratory tract
- Assist symptoms of allergic rhinitis, hay fever and sinusitis
Natural Life Lung Clear is a carefully formulated blend of herbs from Traditional Chinese Medicine, Ayurveda and Western Herbal Medicine selected for the ongoing support of respiratory and immune system health.
Natural Life Lung Clear contains Licorice, used in herbal medicine as an expectorant to help to remove catarrh from the chest and to assist in the relief of coughs.
Benefits of the active ingredients in Natural Life Lung Clear :
Natural Life Lung Clear contains Fritillaria Cirrhosa, a herb used in Traditional Chinese Medicine for reducing phlegm, coughing and persistent dry cough.
Eriobotrya Japonica also from TCM helps clear heat from the lungs, which also assists to relieve cough and phlegm.
Astragalus, another powerful herb from the TCM tradition where it is used as a natural support for immune system function and to help the body adapt to various types of stress.
Finally, from Ayurevedic Medicine, Lung Clear contains Albizia lebbeck, use for the relief of mild allergy symptoms such as allergic rhinitis, hayfever and sinusitis.
Natural Life Lung Clear is useful for anyone suffering frequent chest or respiratory congestion, including those often exposed to pollution and airborne allergens.
Natural Life Lung Clear is listed with the Australian Therapeutic Goods Administration AUST L 250534
Each Capsule Contains: (extract equivalent to dry):
- Eribotrya japonica (loquat) leaf, 2gm
- Fritillaria cirrhosa (Fritillaria) whole plant, 1.5gm
- Albizia lebbek stem bark, 1gm
- Astragalus mambanacaceus (astragalus) root, 1g
- Glycyrrhiza uralensis (licorice) root and stolon, 1g
- Thymus vulgaris (thyme) leaf, 300mg
Take 3 capsules daily with meals, or as directed by your healthcare professional
If symptoms persist, consult your healthcare practitioner. Not to be used in children under two years of age without medical advice.